Before Carpet Installation
At Steve Hubbard Floor Covering, you can expect the following before your carpet installation:
- We will walk you through the installation process before the day arrives. During this time, you can ask any questions you might have.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day. This is for their safety and ours.
- You should complete any painting that might need to be done before we begin the installation.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on the day of the installation.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room or rooms in question.
During Carpet Installation
The Steve Hubbard Floor Covering carpet installation process includes the following steps:
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and your subflooring may need to be prepared.
- Our team may need to remove doors, depending on the room(s) in question.
- Our team will begin by laying the underpad.
- The crew will then match up the carpet seams.
- The carpet will be stretched and attached to the floor.
- Our team will do our QA check and clean up.
After Carpet Installation
After your carpet installation with Steve Hubbard Floor Covering, you should expect:
- A walk-through of the installation/job site with our team.
- Some lingering installation smells. Run a fan or open windows to address these.
- A recommendation to stay off your carpet for 24 hours to allow the materials to settle.
- Open lines of communication with our team. .