Before Luxury Vinyl Installation
At Steve Hubbard Floor Covering, you can expect the following before your luxury vinyl installation:
- We will walk you through the installation process before the day arrives. During this time, you can ask any questions you might have.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day. This is for their safety and ours.
- You should complete any painting that might need to be done before we begin the installation.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on the day of the installation.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room or rooms in question.
During Luxury Vinyl Installation
The Steve Hubbard Floor Covering luxury vinyl installation process includes the following steps:
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and the subflooring may need to be prepared.
- Our crew will trim door jams and install the underlayment.
- Some luxury vinyl floors will be connected using an interlocking system, "a floating floor," while others may require an adhesive. Depending on which installation method you choose, installation times may vary.
- Our crew will then complete a QA check and clean up our work.
After Luxury Vinyl Installation
After your luxury vinyl installation with Steve Hubbard Floor Covering, you should expect the following:
- A walk-through of the installation/job site with our team.
- Some lingering installation smells. Run a fan or open windows to address these. This is especially true with luxury vinyl flooring.
- A recommendation to stay off your luxury vinyl for 24 hours to allow the materials to settle.
- Open lines of communication with our team.